Welcome to the Official Website of Holliday Water Company
Our Commitment to You
Holliday Water Company is committed to providing safe, high quality water services to our community, while maintaining a standard of excellence in customer service and environmental conservation.
Holliday Water Company News Headlines:
- Cost of living increase begins July 1, 2020 - Water Rates increase beginning 7-1-2020
- Meter location - Make sure your meter is visible and accessible.
- Conservation tips to reduce water usage and save money. (see "related links" - right side of screen)
- Water Quality Report - now available for 2019. (see link above and to the right - blue box)
- Call our office at (801) 277-2893 (debit/credit or e-check)
- Autopay with Xpress Bill Pay (Click on Green Payment box listed above and to the right of your screen)
- Mail in payment with your bill stub
We are happy to help you set up payment arrangements if you are struggling because of a change in employment or other unforeseen situation.
There are a number of easy ways to save water, and they all start with you. When you save water, you save money on your utility bills. Here are just a few ways... Learn more...
For After Hours Emergencies, Contact:
Bevan (801) 694-0108
2021 System Upgrade
In our continued effort to keep our system running at its best, we will be replacing 1 mile of water pipeline in the Millcreek area as follows:
- Honeycut Road (from Orchard to 3900 South); (NEARLY COMPLETE)
- Orchard Drive (2000 East and continuing west; (BEGINNING WORK 4-14-2021)
- 1900 E. and 2035 E. (from Lost River to 3900 S.).
The project is scheduled to begin March 15th and continue through June 30th. More specific notifications will be given to those in the affected areas. We will do our best to minimize the inconvenience you might experience. Your patience, courtesy and effort to keep everyone involved safe will be appreciated.